Monday: 2:45pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 2:45pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 2:45pm - 4:30pm
Thursday: 2:45pm - 4:30pm
Friday: 2:45pm - 4:30pm
1. Lakeshore Middle School will begin its first regular season practice on January 8th 2023.
2. Practices will be every day after school from 2:45PM – 4:30PM in the Lakeshore Middle
School Wrestling Room.
3. Mandatory Wrestler/Parent meeting will be after practice on Monday January 15th at 4:30PM
in the Middle School cafeteria. Please notify Sam Hanau if you are not able to attend.
4. Tournament Schedule – please see www.LakeshoreWrestling.com
1. Register online at https://lakeshore-ar.rschooltoday.com
2. Physical Examinations
Students registering for Athletics must have a current (dated on or after 4/15/2023) physical
examination on file in the Activities office before the student is authorized to participate in
practice/tryouts. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be completed and
uploaded prior to the first day of practice/tryouts. Completed physicals MUST be uploaded in
“Step 4: Physical Forms” of the online registration form.